- 4 (3-inch) graham cracker tart crusts
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free greek yogurt, plain or french vanilla
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate, chopped and melted (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1/4 cup wild blueberry preserves
2. Place graham cracker shells on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until toasted.
3. Combine cream cheese, greek yogurt and lemon juice in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Stir in melted chocolate. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into tart shells. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon blueberry preserves.