Good morning and Happy Black Friday. Is that a thing? How about just Happy Friday!? I hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving complete with lots of delicious food and time with family. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been one for shopping during the holiday season with the crazy crowds, long lines and cranky people. That being said, since it is now officially the start of the holiday shopping season, I wanted to share my holiday gift guide for the health nut. I love checking out other blogger’s gift guides this time of year, so I figured it was time I made one that I could share with all of you. These are some great gift ideas for the dietitian/runner/yogi/CrossFitter in your life. Ahem, HINT HINT to my family and friends. 😉
Just as an FYI, I am not being compensated for promoting anything on my list, although I do already own and love a few of the items. Let’s get to it…
1. Everyday I’m Brusslin’ Tee by Eat Healthy Designs ($26). I adore this tee and all the other apparel and stationary from Eat Healthy Designs. Plus, I love the company was started by an RD!
2. Gift cards to Whole Foods, Trader Joes or another health food store (Varies). Everyone loves (and sort of has) to eat, but healthy foodies especially love shopping for fun new products out there. I know I do!
3. Good Vibes necklace by Love ReWritten ($35). Love ReWritten has a ton of handstamped necklaces with fun mantras and this one has been on my own personal wish list for a while now. So cute!
4. Ninja Master Prep Professional ($59.99). It’s not too expensive and I honestly use this set almost everyday, from making smoothies to chopping nuts or making pesto and hummus.
5. S’well water bottle (about $35). These come in a bunch of cute colors and patterns, but the stainless steel design keeps cold bevvies cold for 24 hours and hot bevvies hot for 12! I’m all about eliminating plastic and helping the environment so this cute bottle is a no-brainer. I’m also a huge fan of Klean Kanteen bottles, which is what I have and use all the time.
6. Nuttzo ($14.99-18.99). As a Nuttzo Ambassador, I can tell you this stuff is the best! My favorite is the Chocolate Power Fuel, which has 7 nuts & seeds, plus 70% Peruvian Dark Chocolate. SO good! Use code “hoban15” to get 15% off your orders.
7. 10% Happier by Dan Harris ($10-20 depending on your reader preference) Just as I was getting into meditation, I listened to this audiobook and became hooked. Dan Harris started out as a total skeptic (like myself) and writes about his experiences with meditation in a hilarious and thought-provoking way. His book will change your life. Read it and buy it for everyone you know.
8. WOD Welder Kit ($12.95-24.50). Marketed as a cream that fixes fitness related rips and tears, this stuff is also great just on everyday dry skin. It makes a perfect gift for weight lifters, CrossFitters, rowers or even just the person on your list who works with their hands a lot, like mechanics, construction workers, etc.
9. Vonshef Countertop Kitchen Compost Bin ($14.99) For the eco-friendly person on your shopping list, this container looks nice enough to sit on the kitchen counter top, plus it’s big enough to hold a few days worth of food scraps for composting. It also has a filter in the lid to eliminate any smells from banana peels, egg shells and more.
And one bonus:
10. Gift certificate to try out the latest workout class or fitness trend. Whether it be SoulCycle, OrangeTheory, PureBarre or aerial yoga, health nuts love to try new workouts. You get extra bonus points if you give this gift as something you can do together. Workout buddies are the best kinds of friends!
And with that, let’s get shopping. Happy Holidays, everyone!
What would you add to this list for the health nut? What’s on your Christmas list this year? Are you a die-hard Black Friday shopper? Tell me about it.