This post does contains affiliate links, which help me support this blog, however all opinions are my own. I stand behind the products I recommend and greatly appreciate your support!
Whether shopping for the health nut in your life or looking to add some new items to your own holiday wish list, this guide has some great ideas for health and wellness gifts!
I know what you’re thinking…it can’t be time for gift guides! Or the holidays! What happened to October? Or November for that matter!? That’s kind of how I feel too, but each year the holiday season–and therefore, shopping—seems to start earlier and earlier. While many people (myself included) love to complain about the Christmas lights and Santa decor hitting store shelves at the end of October, the reality is most of us like to get a head start on holiday shopping. Also, Thanksgiving is just a few days away and after that it’ll be okay to talk holidays gifts. Right?
As someone who despises Black Friday and all it entails–crowds, rude people, waiting in line–I’m all about getting shopping done ahead of time, whether that be online or from small local shops. This year, I put together a list of some of my favorite health and wellness items, as well as some thingsI’m putting on my own wish list. So without further ado…
- Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($25.95+) I received one of these on the Clif Bar trip this year and I use it almost everyday. It keeps cold water cold and hot water hot for a LONG time. Other awesome bottle options: S’well bottle and Klean Kanteen.
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Dutch Oven ($120+) I received a Cuisinart brand dutch oven last Christmas and it is easily one of my favorite gifts ever. I love using it for soups and it’s a bright beautiful addition to my kitchen when it’s not in use!
- “I Eat” Shirt from Nicole at Body Over Mind Nutrition ($29) Nicole is an awesome RD who promotes body positivity and is all about finding balance/freeing yourself from food restriction. I’ve had my eye on her tanks for awhile now and would love to sport the I Eat message!
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero ($9.99) This book has changed my world, y’all. It’s a self-help book without all the woo-woo BS that makes you roll your eyes. Basically, it’s a guide to getting out of your own way!
- Massage Gift Card/Membership (Varies). Who doesn’t want/need a massage? I personally have a monthly membership to Hand and Stone, because it’s conveniently located close to home, but many massage places offer packages. It’s a great way to gift self-care!
- Essential Oil Diffuser Jewelry from The Curated Carrot ($24+). These stylish handmade pieces are perfect for bringing your favorite essential oil around with you all day. I have several tassel necklaces, but also love the locket and lava versions and think they’re so unique!
- Subscription to HelloFresh ($69+) There are a ton of meal prep and delivery services out there, but HelloFresh is one of the only with a team of RDs on staff. I love the idea of gifting fresh, healthy new meal ideas. It’s something even the healthiest, best cooks out there can appreciate. Also, if you’d like to sign up yourself, you can use code FRESHFANSRD35 to get $35 off your first box!
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender ($35) I received an immersion blender for my birthday this year and truly can’t believe I’ve lived this long without it. You can use it for dressings, sauces, soups, smoothies and more! It eliminates so much mess from transferring things to blenders and food processors.
Your turn. Tell me what’s on your holiday wish list! Black Friday–love it or hate it?